We have over 100 major installations worldwide and some 1,600 clients using UPM products and the company has some major key accounts with many brand names, offering a personal service to all of its customers.
The UPM mission statement is the cornerstone of our success, which is to develop a partnership-style trading relationship with our customers, where UPM are the preferred supplier.
We believe that we have achieved this ideal over the years with our full range of conveying equipment.
As suppliers to the worlds’ packaging and food industry, our aim is to be considered as a highly respected company for the supply of quality and technically innovative machinery.
This machinery will be produced for the market competitively and profitably – right first time, through teamwork and for the benefit of the Customer and the Company.
Benefits of UPM
- Established Company.
- Proven after-sales support.
- Service support, with a team of fully trained and equipped engineers.
- In depth knowledge of specification requirements.
- Approved or preferred supplier to many major multi-national companies.
- Approved by many machine manufacturers.
- Manufacturing company with total control, not acting as an agent.
- Full in house project management from design to installation and commissioning.
- Ability to manage projects worldwide.
- Modern design and CAD systems using primarily AutoCAD Electrical and Inventor 2012.
- All PLC controls designed and manufactured in house.
- All equipment fully documented with recommended spare parts and maintenance schedules.
- Over £200,000 spare parts stockholding.
Safety Standards and Quality Assessment
All equipment has been manufactured and tested in accordance with the following normative and UK standards and conforms to all Health and safety CE requirements.
2006 / 42 / EC (MACHINERY DIRECTIVE)
2004 / 108/ EC (EMC DIRECTIVE)
2006 / 95 / EC (LOW VOLTAGE DIRECTIVE)
EN ISO 12100 – 1
EN ISO 12100 – 2
BS EN 414: 2000
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT: 1974
SUPPLY OF MACHINERY (SAFETY) REGULATIONS: 1992