Although UPM offer FDA approved HMWPE conveyors, we are aware some customers prefer all stainless steel construction. With this in mind, we can comply with sides laser cut in grade 304 or 306 with DP5 finish, together with bespoke adjustable guide rails for transporting product from a process to a packing line with quick belt access for easy clean down.
All aspects of manufacture are carried out in house including fabrication, programming and control build. Therefore allowing complete control of quality/inspection and to maintain delivery promises.
UPM accepts total responsibility for the operating to the agreed specification and customer satisfaction, allowing peace of mind with reliability and a trouble free operation.
Stainless Steel PU Belt Conveyor
- Transporting produce from a process line to a packing line.
- Food approved PU belt with V-groove tracking.
- Quick belt access for easy clean down.
- Conveyor sides laser cut in 304 stainless steel with DP5 finish.
- 304 Stainless steel support frame
- Frame designed with vertical posts ready to accept existing operator controls panels.
- Bespoke stainless steel adjustable guide rails.
Make an enquiry
Our expert team are highly skilled in the design and installation of bespoke stainless steel conveyors to a range of industries, and are on hand to answer your questions and discuss the finer details.
To get in touch, call 01753 548801 or email email@example.com.