Although UPM offer FDA approved High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) conveyors some customers prefer all stainless steel construction and UPM can comply with sides laser cut in grade 304 or 306 with DP5 finish together with bespoke adjustable guide rails for transporting product from a process to a packing line with quick belt access for easy clean down.
All aspects of manufacture are carried out in house including fabrication; programming and control build allowing complete control of quality / inspection and maintain delivery promises with UPM accepting total responsibility for the operating to the agreed specification and to the customers satisfaction which is a result of a Performance Guarantee allowing peace of mind with reliability and trouble free operation.
Stainless Stell PU Belt Convayor
- Transporting produce from a process line to a packing line.
- Food approved PU belt with V-groove tracking.
- Quick belt access for easy clean down.
- Conveyor sides laser cut in 304 stainless steel with DP5 finish.
- 304 Stainless steel support frame
- Frame designed with vertical posts ready to accept existing operator controls panels.
- Bespoke stainless steel adjustable guide rails.